Why??

Ron Bauerle

Nov 13, 1993, 10:23:19 PM11/13/93
In article 76...@andromeda.rutgers.edu, dsha...@andromeda.rutgers.edu (Donald A Shaffer) writes:

>>Dennis the Menace was on today instead of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs...Why??
>
>>The Prevue channel said "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs", the TV schedule in last
>>Sunday's paper said "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs"!?!?!
>
> Well, Scanning channel today, I saw it on at 10:00am EST. Had to debate
>between watching it and one of my favorite episodes of TinyToons.

No contest for me. I set the VCR for C&D and watched TTA.

"Uhh...OK!"

"I'm sorry, the rabbit you have dialed has been disconnected -
YEE-HAAA!" (plop!)

Good thing, since C&D was a rerun ("Wild Child"). What was last
Saturday's show titled?

>On another note, is looks like ABC changed its schedule also. Seems we get
>an hour of Sonic the hedgehog and Cowboy were moved to 11:30..

What was the early one - rerun or new? Flippin' network, though I'm
glad for an hour of Sonic, I would have _appreciated_ some advance
notice that they were doing this. Where's an on-line TV Guide when you
need it? Means I have to get up a half hour earlier, though :^(

Anybody else think "Sonic and the Secret Scrolls" was a bit
disjointed? At least the title finally had something to do with the
episode... And while Sonic's "the fastest thing alive", I doubt he's
strong enough to brake a plane to a stop, or pull 3 other people behind
him... And I thought I saw another now-you-see-them-now-you-don't of Bunny's whiskers... And I'm whining too much...

RDB

Gonzo

Nov 13, 1993, 1:56:01 PM11/13/93

Dennis the Menace was on today instead of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs...Why??

The Prevue channel said "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs", the TV schedule in last
Sunday's paper said "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs"!?!?!

It's not fair! Would someone tell me why they're not running C&D? Did
the animators strike? Did they just run out of shows? Could they not
keep up the level of artistry and so decided to trash it? I want my C&D,
@#$%@$ it!!

-Gonzo

"I'd rather have this bottle in front of me than a FRONTAL LOBOTOMY!!"
-Existential Blues

Donald A Shaffer

Nov 13, 1993, 3:41:44 PM11/13/93

>Dennis the Menace was on today instead of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs...Why??

>The Prevue channel said "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs", the TV schedule in last
>Sunday's paper said "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs"!?!?!

Well, Scanning channel today, I saw it on at 10:00am EST. Had to debate
between watching it and one of my favorite episodes of TinyToons. On another

note, is looks like ABC changed its schedule also. Seems we get an hour of

Sonic the hedgehog and Cowboy were moved to 11:30...Anyone know what ABC took
off?

Don Shaffer dsha...@andromeda.rutger.edu
Avid Toonaholic. :)