最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Luv2vac

未読、
2010/10/08 14:37:432010/10/08
To: RE-Connection
I do not recall where I got this from but I came across an email to
myself in July with the following rates. Hopefully this will help
some members plan their trip for next year (like us). We will be
there the week of April 23rd as well as the week of Oct 1st.....

Jul-02-2010 Aug-26-2010 Adult Fee: US $87.00
Child Fee: US $43.50
Fee Type=daily * Additional Adult fee in the same room fee is US
$73.95.

Aug-27-2010 Oct-28-2010 Adult Fee: US $67.00
Child Fee: US $33.50
Fee Type=daily * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$56.95.

Oct-29-2010 Dec-16-2010 Adult Fee: US $73.00
Child Fee: US $36.50
Fee Type=daily * Additional Adult in the same room fee is US$62.05.

Dec-17-2010 Dec-24-2010 Adult Fee: US $85.00
Child Fee: US $42.50
Fee Type=daily * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$72.25.

Dec-25-2010 Jan-01-2011 Adult Fee: US $170.00
Child Fee: US $85.00
Fee Type=daily * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$144.50.

Jan-02-2011 Jan-31-2011 Adult Fee: US $115.00
Child Fee: US $57.50
Fee Type=daily * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$97.75.

Feb-01-2011 Apr-10-2011 Adult Fee: US $135.00
Child Fee: US $67.50
Fee Type=daily * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$114.75.

Apr-11-2011 Jun-30-2011 Adult Fee: US $85.00
Child Fee: US $42.50
Fee Type=daily * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$72.25.

Jul-01-2011 Aug-21-2011 Adult Fee: US $102.00
Child Fee: US $51.00
Fee Type=daily * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$86.70.

Aug-22-2011 Oct-31-2011 Adult Fee: US $80.00
Child Fee: US $40.00
Fee Type=daily * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$68.

Nov-01-2011 Dec-20-2011 Adult Fee: US $87.00
Child Fee: US $43.50
Fee Type=daily * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$73.95.

wendy starr

未読、
2010/10/08 15:35:072010/10/08
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
These rates are not correct. And first child is free. Second is half the
adult price. We have the rates up until Apr. 10 2011. Thanks anyway.

Cinthia Santana

未読、
2010/10/13 14:04:332010/10/13
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon everyboy,

This is Giuliano Galardini and l am part of Costumer Service Royal Elite Vacational Club.
I would like to inform you that so far we have the rates till April 10th.
We do not have the rates after that date. As soon as we get the new rates we will let everybody know.

Best regards

2010/10/8 Luv2vac <navig...@yahoo.com>

SHARON HAMMOND

未読、
2010/10/13 14:18:042010/10/13
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Are the rates attached??

> > For more options, visit this group at
> > http://groups.google.com/group/re-connection?hl=en.
> >

> --

kvvmpu kvvmpu

未読、
2010/10/13 14:21:432010/10/13
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
So, What are the rates?

SHARON HAMMOND

未読、
2010/10/13 17:23:442010/10/13
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
did anyone get a reply?

From: Robert Park <bpa...@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 17:34:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [RE-Connection] Re: AI rates July 2010 through Dec 2011

Robert Park

未読、
2010/10/23 18:18:232010/10/23
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
On 10/23/10 5:37 PM, rocky...@aol.com wrote:
Have a great time!!!
Please update on any crime activity, if any.

Well....I just ran into a group of about 30 coatis, some of whom were fighting with each other over food someone had tossed off  their balcony!

Other than that, and a few pesky birds, I haven't seen or heard of any problems with aggression, either here or during a week in Cancun.

  --bp

Luv2vac

未読、
2010/10/23 20:48:092010/10/23
To: RE-Connection

We just left today and it was a sad occasion indeed. We checked in on
October 16th and paid $50pp...not bad.
Had a great time. Was hoping we had the rates for all of 2011 but no
such luck. Headed back in April and can't wait.

DF

未読、
2010/10/24 0:10:422010/10/24
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Haven't heard of any crime what so ever in area ..

DF

未読、
2010/10/24 0:12:122010/10/24
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Are you staying in the Haciendas? We did last Feb and loved it. Back Nov
6th for 2 weeks.

From: Robert Park <bpa...@comcast.net>
Date: Monday, October 25, 2010 11:54 am
> --

Robert Park

未読、
2010/10/25 14:51:192010/10/25
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
On 10/25/10 11:08 AM, Islander2 wrote:
> I spoke to Gustavo a few days ago and he stated AI rates for Playacar
> were $50 thru to October 31 and $63 thru to Nov 22 and $66 thru to Dec
> 20. The rates at Caracol are $45 thru to Dec 20.

That's more current than the information Giuliani was able to give me at
the Royal Elite Meeting Place office today. He did say that the rates
posted for Dec 21 & beyond are just placeholders (like rack rates at
hotels), with true rates to be determined later, depending on how active
the market is for people vacationing here (and at other Yucatan sites, I
presume).

I'm supposed to get a chance to meet Gustavo & Diane later this week. It
will be nice to put faces to the names of folks who have been helpful.
Is there anyone else I should touch base with?

--bp

kvvmpu kvvmpu

未読、
2010/10/25 14:54:202010/10/25
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Love your updates.  :)  Keep them coming!

Robert Park

未読、
2010/10/25 16:19:142010/10/25
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
On 10/25/10 2:37 PM, SHARON HAMMOND wrote:
> Thx for the updates. How is the water in the hot tubs. Had trouble
> getting getting it very warm last Feb.
> 12 days and counting for us. Can't come soon enough.
> SNOWING in Edmonton today.. YUK
> Have a great time..

Hi Sharon....You ask a timely question. At the moment, none of the 4
hot-tubs is working up to spec. I had reported ours to the operator last
night, and then again this noon to Royal Elite office. In both cases I
was told they would get right on it. After you wrote, I went out and
checked all 4 hot-tubs. The digital controls were disfunctional in all
(not even any lights), and the water temperatures were somewhere in the
vicinity of 90 degrees F in each, as opposed to 104 that was the norm
last year. So I relayed this update to the Royal Elite folks. It seems
that it is currently la siesta for the maintenance crew, and that
availability of parts may be an issue...but they promised again to hop
right on it. We will see.

If there is any change in status before we leave on Saturday, I'll post
a note.

--Bob Park

SHARON HAMMOND

未読、
2010/10/25 16:50:142010/10/25
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Thx bob

I do believe that is the same parts they have been waiting for since last February..LOL
and you can tell them I said so,,.
Have you been to the RE office where Cinthia used to work?/ It is is/was in the meeting point.

From: kvvmpu kvvmpu <kvv...@gmail.com>
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

Jesse Walters

未読、
2010/10/26 12:51:442010/10/26
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

When were you there in Feb.  We were there from 6th to the 14th.  We got married the 9th on the beach.

wendy starr

未読、
2010/10/26 16:13:472010/10/26
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

Just curious what number room you’re is, that is ocean front.  And do you like it? Is the view good? We were in 2420 and 2421 and the view was great, but wondered if the other rooms on lower floors are just as good or if the view is blocked by trees.

wendy starr

未読、
2010/10/26 16:16:002010/10/26
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

How did you like getting married there?  I bet it was beautiful.

Robert Park

未読、
2010/10/26 17:52:292010/10/26
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
On 10/26/10 12:35 PM, Edward F wrote:
Bob, we are here also, but I do not remember what you look like. We are in the ocean front rooms. having a great time. Ed and Jan

Hi Ed....I guess you could say I'm the one without the pink bubba keg. We'll be dining at Le Gourmet tonight at 6:30. I'm the one with the close-cropped white beard, less hair on top, and the pretty wife.

A question for you: Do you have WiFi in the ocean front rooms, as we do in the Royal Elite haciendas?

  --bp

ka...@talktalk.net

未読、
2010/10/26 16:30:422010/10/26
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
hi
 i am new to this group and i love reading all your updates,very informative. i am from the uk and will be arriving this weekend.one of our party has just been advised by a travel agent to buy pesos instead of dollars as some places do not take these any more as of earlier this year ?. i find this hard to believe and wondered if anyone could give me some information on this. i myself have dollars. ??
thank you
               kate fitzpatrick

wendy starr

未読、
2010/10/26 20:08:102010/10/26
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

Hello Kate,

  I have been to Playa del Carmen 3 times and the last time was this last April and I have never used pesos.  But I do make sure to bring small bills for tips and things such as taxi rides into town which costs $5.00 each way.

  So are you a member?

  Welcome to the group.  I agree with you, this site is very informative. I have learned a lot.

Wendy

Robert Park

未読、
2010/10/26 22:13:402010/10/26
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
On 10/26/10 4:30 PM, ka...@talktalk.net wrote:
hi
 i am new to this group and i love reading all your updates,very informative. i am from the uk and will be arriving this weekend.one of our party has just been advised by a travel agent to buy pesos instead of dollars as some places do not take these any more as of earlier this year ?. i find this hard to believe and wondered if anyone could give me some information on this. i myself have dollars. ??
thank you
               kate fitzpatrick

It depends on how you buy your pesos. For me, it's best to charge to my USAA Federal Savings Bank credit card whenever I can, as that bank charges a mere 1% foreign transaction fee and it gives me a 1% credit on all expenditures. By way of comparison, many banks charge 3%. You will need to check your rates out.

As for buying pesos to use, a bank ATM is usually the way to go...but (again) it depends on how your bank handles this...and on the fees charged by the ATM you use. You will have to do the math.

In general, though, your adviser is right. If you pay in dollars, which you usually can here, it will cost you more than if you pay in Pesos.

Do not go to a money exchanger unless you are pressed. My experience is that it will cost you more.

If you are staying at a Sandos resort, you will have little need for pesos....unless you plan to go shopping or use a taxi. Pesos can be handy for tipping, too, though US dollars are readily accepted. It's possible some tours can be paid for in Pesos. If so, that will probably be cheaper that paying in US$. But if you buy more Pesos than you need, you will face the problem of selling them when you depart...or saving them for a future trip to Mexico. If you sell, you will be taking a small licking.

  --Bob Park

DF

未読、
2010/10/26 22:29:472010/10/26
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Hey Bob..How the temp in the hot tub?? That part get there yet?? LOL, Wonder where it is coming from since last February.. H AHA..Enjoy.
From: Robert Park <bpa...@comcast.net>
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:36 am
> --

Jesse Walters

未読、
2010/10/27 10:59:532010/10/27
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

On the beach, it was beautiful.

No virus found in this message.

Jesse Walters

未読、
2010/10/27 11:03:322010/10/27
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

One thing about the beach in Caracol, there is a lot of coral, very rough on the feet.  You need water socks to enjoy the ocean if you swim in it.

No virus found in this message.

Luv2vac

未読、
2010/10/27 12:58:422010/10/27
To: RE-Connection
Good to know...thanks.

Robert Park

未読、
2010/10/27 13:00:212010/10/27
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
I checked the hot tubs again today after breakfast. Ours (the 7200
building) remains at the decent (if not full) temperature it was at last
evening. The 7300 tub is warm, but not up to the temperature in ours.
The 2 other tubs are cooler, showing no change from earlier this week.
If I see Cinthia, I'll let her know.

Re WiFi: It may be that the transmitting unit is in or near the 7200
building. The range of these devices is very limited. In our case signal
strength has varied, though it is at full strength at the moment. The
only thing I've had to complain about in this respect is that they
frequently require me to re-login. On the plus side, the operating speed
is about as good as it gets for WiFi...but still much slower than you
get from a decent in-home network.

At the Meeting Place, there is no usable WiFi signal in the Select Club.
One must go to the hotspot in the center of the building, and there the
signal is quite strong. There are also power outlets there if you wsh to
plug your laptop in.

Re shuttles to Caracol: Cinthia told us they will be initiating free
Playacar-Caracol shuttles for Royal Elite members by the end of
December. The concern at the moment is how to do so without ticking off
customers who are not of the Royal Elite brand.

We plan to give Caracol a try next year...at about this time or perhaps
a bit later. Still waiting to hear about when Punta Cana is opening, though.

--Bob Park

Luv2vac

未読、
2010/10/27 14:48:122010/10/27
To: RE-Connection
Yeah we were required to re-login several times while using it.

That would be great if they get the shuttles going.....ticking of non
RE customers? Huh? I think we paid enough to get a luxury as such!

If you haven't already (and you are still there) I strongly recommend
you take the $15 cab ride over to Caracol to see it firsthand. I
wasnt as impressed as I thought I would be. I will considering going
back in April when we are there as the construction is supposed to be
complete by then. As for Punta Cuna, I had read December of 2012. My
husband is excited for the golf course and the casino.....cha-ching!
> > anyone else is going.- Hide quoted text -

ka...@talktalk.net

未読、
2010/10/27 16:40:062010/10/27
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
hi
 thanks to bob and wendy for the replies on my query,makes a bit more sense now. kate

Robert Park

未読、
2010/10/28 7:48:032010/10/28
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
On 10/27/10 9:30 AM, SHARON HAMMOND wrote:
> Thx Again. Have you run into Andrea and her pink bubba yet???

Not yet. I've been looking. Off to Xel Ha today for a day of snorkeling.

Abut the hot tubs...apparently they were made in India, as were the
electronics. Not clear they are still being manufactured, hence the
difficulty in getting parts. Maintenance people have to set the
temperature manually. So if the water isn't hot enough, you need to be a
squeaky wheel and ask.

Cinthia thinks laundry benefits would be an excellent addition to our
Royal Elite perqs. Sounds like something she is going to pursue.

--bp

SHARON HAMMOND

未読、
2010/10/28 9:37:242010/10/28
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Have a blast at Xel Ha. We sure did.

From: Robert Park <bpa...@comcast.net>
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

andrea harutunian

未読、
2010/11/04 0:20:112010/11/04
To: royal elite-google groups
sorry kids-left the pink  mug home :(    AND i was having the time of my life and never even e mailed home !!! (i did call tho lol)  had drinks in the lounge and never even got on the computer ...  met diana and juliano and they were soooo nice (juliano is taking over for cinthia who is on holiday for a month so she can sort things out---was offered a great position at the resort and may just stay after all :)   i was lucky i got to see her just before she left... water was calm all but 2 days (one of which was the day we arrived) so needless to say i was in the ocean a LOT...RE pool was more fun than usual as a bunch of the same ppl fr last yr were there and we all recognized ea other... had my bar in the room stocked w my fav stuff and we partied every nite in my room after all the resort stuff ended (came w/2 other couples this time)... halloween wasn't as event-full as last few yrs but who really cares anyhow... beach is awesome  but i did notice  a lot of seashells at the shoreline (collected a bunch for home)...and a bit of a shelf as u entered the water ---not bad going in but getting out was too funny (for me at least)... planning my next trip back as soon as the airlines has the airfare posted...one thing i learned (after the fact) is u need to reserve a spot for the lobster dinner on the beach...oh well, next time :)   ...   i also learned that the vacation club (aka timeshare) has changed a bit...we were lucky to get in when we did is all i have to say :)  we  got 2 free massages because one couple we were w/ went to ck it out... had a great time , looking forward to next trip ... hope the rates r comparable for this time of yr...

Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:25:49 -0600
From: darwin....@shaw.ca

wendy starr

未読、
2010/11/04 0:51:552010/11/04
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

Glad you had a great time.  I haven’t heard about the lobster dinner on the beach.  What does it cost for members and how far in advance do you need to reserve?

andrea harutunian

未読、
2010/11/04 1:38:592010/11/04
To: royal elite-google groups
every place i went to took american dollars... some shops in town have american dollars but if u don't ask for dollars in change the shops will give u pesos (except for small change---always in pesos)...we left any pesos we got as part of tips for the maid... we always take lots of singles and five dollar bills so we don't have trouble , like diver said, w/the taxi drivers telling u they they don't have any change...

Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:27:01 -0700
From: dive...@yahoo.com

andrea harutunian

未読、
2010/11/04 1:44:242010/11/04
To: royal elite-google groups
never heard anything about paying for it---for RE members only and i would ask at ck in when to reserve a spot...i know one couple went and told us next day at the RE pool...said "tomorrow is all booked up" when i inquired...not sure if they do it every nite or a few x a week...i did see that tent on the beach w the blue lights lit up quite a few nites off my balcony tho!

From: we...@starrtropics.com
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 21:51:55 -0700

Luv2vac

未読、
2010/11/04 9:32:092010/11/04
To: RE-Connection
Hey Jamm:
Glad you had a great time....we did as well....hate being home.
Thanks for the info on the lobster dinner, will certainly look into
that for April. What month are you planning next? 10 of us are there
4/23-4/30 if you are interested.

Also, thanks for the info on Cinthia. That explains why she probably
hasnt responded to my emails.

On Nov 4, 12:20 am, andrea harutunian <abh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> sorry kids-left the pink  mug home :(    AND i was having the time of my life and never even e mailed home !!! (i did call tho lol)  had drinks in the lounge and never even got on the computer ...  met diana and juliano and they were soooo nice (juliano is taking over for cinthia who is on holiday for a month so she can sort things out---was offered a great position at the resort and may just stay after all :)   i was lucky i got to see her just before she left... water was calm all but 2 days (one of which was the day we arrived) so needless to say i was in the ocean a LOT...RE pool was more fun than usual as a bunch of the same ppl fr last yr were there and we all recognized ea other... had my bar in the room stocked w my fav stuff and we partied every nite in my room after all the resort stuff ended (came w/2 other couples this time)... halloween wasn't as event-full as last few yrs but who really cares anyhow... beach is awesome  but i did notice  a lot of seashells at the shoreline (collected a bunch for home)...and a bit of a shelf as u entered the water ---not bad going in but getting out was too funny (for me at least)... planning my next trip back as soon as the airlines has the airfare posted...one thing i learned (after the fact) is u need to reserve a spot for the lobster dinner on the beach...oh well, next time :)   ...   i also learned that the vacation club (aka timeshare) has changed a bit...we were lucky to get in when we did is all i have to say :)  we  got 2 free massages because one couple we were w/ went to ck it out... had a great time , looking forward to next trip ... hope the rates r comparable for this time of yr...
>
> Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:25:49 -0600
> From: darwin.fisc...@shaw.ca
> Subject: Re: [RE-Connection] Re: Connection] Re: AI rates July 2010 through Dec 2011
> To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
>
> HMMM
> That is strange. She told me just before she left that she would report live for sure..

andrea harutunian

未読、
2010/11/04 10:22:062010/11/04
To: royal elite-google groups
well, we were going 2x a yr up until this yr...next yr may be the same...we love oct so i guess thats a definate...if things change i will try to come when u r there  also :)

> Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 06:32:09 -0700
> Subject: [RE-Connection] Re: Connection] Re: AI rates July 2010 through Dec 2011
> From: navig...@yahoo.com
> To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

SHARON HAMMOND

未読、
2010/11/04 11:53:252010/11/04
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Andrea..Dont forget my daughter's wedding Nov 11..LOL (just sayin cause her name is Andrea as well. ) h aha
> connection?hl=en.> > > > > -- You received this message because
> you are subscribed to
> connection?hl=en.> >
> to the
> conne...@googlegroups.com.> > > > To unsubscribe from this
> group, send email to re-
> connection?hl=en.> >
> connection?hl=en.> >

> > > --
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/re-connection?hl=en.- Hide
> quoted text -

> > --
> visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/re-
> connection?hl=en.>
>

> --

andrea harutunian

未読、
2010/11/04 11:58:372010/11/04
To: royal elite-google groups
how could i ever forget that :)   her name is andrea and the wedding is 11/11/11  at my fav resort !!!   u know the yr 2012  (12/12/12 to be exact) will be the last time in this century all the #'s  can be the same? just some useless info LOLOL...

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 09:53:25 -0600
From: darwin....@shaw.ca
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

wendy starr

未読、
2010/11/04 12:41:212010/11/04
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, that’s nice to know

Edward F

未読、
2010/11/04 16:18:592010/11/04
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
I never even heard about a lobster dinner on the beach, and we were there for 13 days. I guess I will need to ask about it next time.

--- On Thu, 11/4/10, wendy starr <we...@starrtropics.com> wrote:

beachsrus

未読、
2010/11/05 10:44:552010/11/05
To: RE-Connection

Hi! Andrea,
So glad you had such a good time. Less than 5 more weeks for us. Big
family trip!! Anyhow, just curious what the ai fee was for you
folks? Also,just want to clarify the lobster dinner(thanks for the
tip) is it just for Royal Elite? Where do we book it, at the meeting
point desk or with someone in the Royal Elite office? There is no
additional charge for it? Thanks for all the help.
Darwin and Sharon, have a blast and safe travels tomorrow!! Keep in
touch while you're gone ok. Get the yacht warmed up for us ok!!

andrea harutunian

未読、
2010/11/05 11:31:272010/11/05
To: royal elite-google groups
well, i'm glad i wasn't the only one...next time is right...i just looked at my friends pix fr our trip and did see they had a pix of a table that was all set up w dishes, wine glasses and a bottle of wine  in the playacar lobby by the RE desk and the sign on the table said "ask about a romantic dinner on the beach"    how the heck did i miss that !!! i musta passed that damn table every day soooo many times (too many cocktails is all i can think of )...

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 13:18:59 -0700
From: dive...@yahoo.com

DF

未読、
2010/11/05 12:04:032010/11/05
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
I think there is a charge for it.. I will ask tomorrow (yes tomorrow I will be there ) YAY.

DF

未読、
2010/11/05 12:05:392010/11/05
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Thx Stacey.. I will check into the Lobster dinner. Almost packed..
Take care, and I will keep in touch.
Sharon

From: darwin....@shaw.ca

To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:04:03 -0600

andrea harutunian

未読、
2010/11/05 13:20:302010/11/05
To: royal elite-google groups
since sharon is going to be there tomorrow she will be able to research it...not sure about anything except i MISSED it lol
my ai fee was $50 pp pn...since i sold 2 weeks (which paid for our airfare) the trip only cost us $700...can't beat THAT $$$ ... we also  got a $50 voucher for a massage because my friends inquired about membership...soooo w the RE discount  at the spa THAT only cost $2.50 yes, two dollars and 50 cents  ! hahaha...what a great trip...plus, the ocean was soooo calm ... :)

> Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 07:44:55 -0700
> Subject: [RE-Connection] Re: Connection] Re: AI rates July 2010 through Dec 2011
> From: bs...@netscape.ca
> To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

beachsrus

未読、
2010/11/05 14:49:082010/11/05
To: RE-Connection

Too funny about the massage!! I also saw that table set up when we
there in Sept. I didn't pay any attention to it. Thought it had
something to do with weddings!! LOL. Guess I should learn to pay
more attention.

andrea harutunian

未読、
2010/11/05 14:59:442010/11/05
To: royal elite-google groups
too many cocktails !!!...how can we pay attention to details ---like a table for 2 all set up real pretty right in the middle of the lobby LOLOL...

> Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:49:08 -0700

> Subject: [RE-Connection] Re: Connection] Re: AI rates July 2010 through Dec 2011
> From: bs...@netscape.ca
> To: re-con...@googlegroups.com

Edward F

未読、
2010/11/05 15:36:042010/11/05
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
We saw the table set up, but I just assumed there was a charge for it.

We also saw that table and I peeked at the price. If I remember
correctly it was $75pp but it didn't clarify if that was for members
or non members.

On Nov 5, 3:36 pm, Edward F <diver0...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> We saw the table set up, but I just assumed there was a charge for it.

andrea harutunian

未読、
2010/11/05 20:37:252010/11/05
To: royal elite-google groups
u r pobably right---not so sure i want to do that , especially if it's $75 , but i will wait to hear fr sharon :)   i would rather spend the money shopping LOL just being honest---we go out for romantic dinners every weekend back home...NOT , by any means, that i'm cheap ...  also, we hardly make reservations at the restaurants because we don't like being tied down to a dinner hour... guess we'll have to wait to see what it's really all about :)

Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 12:36:04 -0700
From: dive...@yahoo.com

kvvmpu kvvmpu

未読、
2010/11/24 15:37:452010/11/24
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
I've got some 2011 price from Gustavo...  Not what I was hoping for, but here they are...

January 2nd - 31st $93usd per person, per night. Sandos Playacar.
January
2nd - 31st $72usd per person, per night. Sandos Caracol.

February 1st to April 10th $110usd
per person, per night. Sandos Playacar.
February 1st to April 10th $86usd per person, per night. Sandos Caracol.

April 11th - June 30th $87usd per person, per night. Sandos Playacar.
April 11th - June 30th $69usd per person, per night. Sandos Caracol.

1 child free under 12 years old * 2nd child 50% off

After these dates the all inclusive rate is not defined.

On Oct 27, 1:00 pm, Robert Park <bpar...@comcast.net> wrote:
> [...]
> > connection, go to the Meeting Point and ask a RE customer service
> > rep....must faster.  Additionally, we could only get wf-fi on our
> > balcony, not in the room which was odd.
>
> > We were interested in Caracol so we took a 15 min taxi ride over to
> > the resort to tour it.  Caracol is more of a jungle like atmosphere.
> > The beach was just as impressive as Playacar but a tad smaller.  I did
> > like their swim up bar/main pool area better than Playacar.  The
> > member units were all under construction with an anticipated
> > completion date in March 2011.  Alot of noise over there right now
> > with the construction.  We had lunch there and it was comparable to
> > Playacar.  The cenote on site was pretty cool but not as big as I
> > expected.
>
> > Headed back to Playacar April 23-30th with a group of 8 adults if
> > anyone else is going.- Hide quoted text -

2010/11/24 16:59:172010/11/24
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com
Don't think that is written in stone. We just got back, and met with Gustavo last week. Still hopeful for Feb promo rates. Sure hope so, heading back Feb 13th. Had a great time. It just keeps getting better and better.

> I've got some 2011 price from Gustavo...  Not what I was
> hoping for, but
> here they are...
>

> January 2nd - 31st $93usd per person, per night. Sandos Playacar.
> January 2nd - 31st $72usd per person, per night. Sandos Caracol.
>
> February 1st to April 10th $110usd per person, per night. Sandos
> Playacar.February 1st to April 10th $86usd per person, per

> > For more options, visit this group at
> > http://groups.google.com/group/re-connection?hl=en.
> >

> --

Luv2vac

未読、
2010/11/24 19:26:432010/11/24
To: RE-Connection
That's a start...they should come down upon check in. Thanks!
> > .

Phil&Heather

未読、
2010/12/03 13:24:572010/12/03
To: RE-Connection
We just booked the last week in January 2011 and our confirmed rate is
$72 per...
Hope the new rooms are ready by then.
The process of booking via email was way better than last year.

Phil...

On Oct 8, 11:37 am, Luv2vac <navig8_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I do not recall where I got this from but I came across an email to
> myself in July with the following rates.  Hopefully this will help
> some members plan their trip for next year (like us).  We will be
> there the week of April 23rd as well as the week of Oct 1st.....
>
> Jul-02-2010 Aug-26-2010 Adult Fee: US $87.00
> Child Fee: US $43.50
> Fee Type=daily  * Additional Adult fee in the same room fee is US
> $73.95.
>
> Aug-27-2010 Oct-28-2010 Adult Fee: US $67.00
> Child Fee: US $33.50
> Fee Type=daily  * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$56.95.
>
> Oct-29-2010 Dec-16-2010 Adult Fee: US $73.00
> Child Fee: US $36.50
> Fee Type=daily  * Additional Adult in the same room fee is US$62.05.
>
> Dec-17-2010 Dec-24-2010 Adult Fee: US $85.00
> Child Fee: US $42.50
> Fee Type=daily  * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$72.25.
>
> Dec-25-2010 Jan-01-2011 Adult Fee: US $170.00
> Child Fee: US $85.00
> Fee Type=daily  * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$144.50.
>
> Jan-02-2011 Jan-31-2011 Adult Fee: US $115.00
> Child Fee: US $57.50
> Fee Type=daily  * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$97.75.
>
> Feb-01-2011 Apr-10-2011 Adult Fee: US $135.00
> Child Fee: US $67.50
> Fee Type=daily  * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$114.75.
>
> Apr-11-2011 Jun-30-2011 Adult Fee: US $85.00
> Child Fee: US $42.50
> Fee Type=daily  * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$72.25.
>
> Jul-01-2011 Aug-21-2011 Adult Fee: US $102.00
> Child Fee: US $51.00
> Fee Type=daily  * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$86.70.
>
> Aug-22-2011 Oct-31-2011 Adult Fee: US $80.00
> Child Fee: US $40.00
> Fee Type=daily  * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$68.
>
> Nov-01-2011 Dec-20-2011 Adult Fee: US $87.00
> Child Fee: US $43.50
> Fee Type=daily  * Additional Adult fee in the same room is US$73.95.

wendy starr

未読、
2010/12/05 12:28:182010/12/05
To: re-con...@googlegroups.com