最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Leslie

未読、
2012/07/09 15:01:522012/07/09
To: rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I'm pondering all sorts of things this afternoon...

As anyone ever done a 650b conversion on an Atlantis?

Either, a 56 (26"-wheeled), or a 58 (700c-wheeled)?

Peter Morgano

未読、
2012/07/09 15:04:272012/07/09
To: rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Its been done, search the list archive, but I think it only worked from 26" to 650b, 700c to 650b didnt have enough down slot on the brakes.

C.J. Filip

未読、
2012/07/09 15:08:392012/07/09
To: RBW Owners Bunch