FS 55cm A Homer Hilsen $1350

Dan Abelson

Nov 26, 2012, 11:42:12 AM11/26/12
to internet-bob, rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

I am resending since I sent over the holiday weekend.

I have decided to sell my 55cm AHH .  Riv made a small run of 55cm AHHs that use 700c wheels.

Frame, fork, Ultegra headset, and Shimano Bottom Bracket - $1350 + shipping

Above + Nitto 9cm tehnomic deluxe stem, 44cm Nitto Soba bar, Shimano brake levers, and Tektro  long reach brakes -  $1500 + shipping

Here is the geometry

TT length is 55.5cm.
SO height 80cm
ST is 55cm (c-t)
Head Angle 72
Seat Angle 72
Fork Rake 52
CS Length 45
BB Drop 8.0

Frame and fork are in good shape no dents etc.  Paint is good except on the drive side chainstay where there was a nasty case of chain slap.  I kept it covered up with a leather chainstay protector (the brown in the photos next to the lost paint is goop from the chainstay protector).

Photos here:  -- http://www.flickr.com/photos/abelvitz/sets/72157627919352912/

If you want some of the parts but not all of the above parts with the frame let me know and we can figure something out.  Please contact me off list with any questions.

Thanks

Dan Abelson
St. Paul, MN

Jim Thill - Hiawatha Cyclery

Nov 26, 2012, 12:24:49 PM11/26/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com, internet-bob
I'll plug this: it is a really beautiful frame. Somebody is going to get a good deal.