FS: Salsa Vaya Ti 55cm frame/fork $1450 shipped

Jim Thill - Hiawatha Cyclery

Nov 13, 2012, 3:58:32 PM11/13/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Admittedly this is not exactly Riv-ish, but I figured I'd offer this to my friends here before taking it to the broader marketplace. Anyway, the heading says it all: Salsa Vaya titanium 55cm frame with the stock Salsa black CrMo fork. Condition is nearly new, very low mileage (guessing 200 miles or less). Made in the USA by Lynskey. The Vaya Ti was recently discontinued, but the frame MSRP was $2000 when it was new - I'd like $1450 shipped in CONUS, or reasonable offer.

Forrest

Nov 26, 2012, 10:54:08 PM11/26/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jim. Was in Mpls a couple weeks ago and was going to stop by but HC was closed at the time. I have a Salsa Vaya Ti 58cm complete bike (stock) and really like the way it rides. Am swapping out the Woodchipper handlebars for Salsa's Cowbell 3 bars (with barcons). How'd you come by this 55cm Vaya Ti frameset, if I may ask?

Jim Thill - Hiawatha Cyclery

Nov 27, 2012, 6:31:35 PM11/27/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I got two messages about this today, coincidentally just after I sold it! Odd.

I sold it for a friend of mine, who moved the fancy parts he had on it to a different frame.