Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Joe Bernard

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 13:00:563/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Liesl Chatman!!

Jeremy Till

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 13:11:083/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Liesl!  Can't wait to see what you come up with.

It was fun to fantasize about the possibilities if I had won, but now back to focusing on refining my current rides.

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 10:00:56 AM UTC-8, Joe Bernard wrote:
Liesl Chatman!!

Peter Pesce

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 13:12:533/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Congrats! Have fun with it!

(... and now back to reality for me!)

-Pete in CT

PATRICK MOORE

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 13:14:013/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations. Please keep us informed of your choice and the build.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Joe Bernard <joer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Liesl Chatman!!

-------------------------
Patrick Moore, Albuquerque, NM, USA
For professional resumes, contact Patrick Moore, ACRW
http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
-------------------------

Andy Smitty Schmidt

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 13:22:393/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Riv Chica Warrior... Awesome!

Matthew J

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 13:25:423/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Yeah.  I was not in the contest but certainly cannot think of a better person to win.  It will be fun to see the finished product.

Brian Hanson

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 13:38:483/1/13
a rbw-owners-bunch
Awesome!  Congrats, Liesl!

Brian
Seattle, WA

Robert Barr

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 13:47:353/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Agreed, hard to think of a better person to win!

William

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 13:50:163/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Very Very Exciting!  Congrats!

cyclotourist

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 14:02:253/1/13
a RBW Owners Bunch
Awesome!

Liesl Chatman!!

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

**
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it." -Mark Twain

Roger

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 14:11:133/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!
I've seen an Appaloosa, but now I want to see what a Chica Warhorse looks like.

Roger

William

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 14:12:513/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
RCW posted a little while back about her admiration of a pair of Wilbury/Glorius lugs.  Maybe that seed will take root.....

Peter Morgano

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 13:25:013/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!

Liesl Chatman!!

Michael

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 14:14:053/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!!

René Sterental

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 14:18:433/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations indeed!

Robert F. Harrison

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 14:40:113/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
That's super! We're all looking forward to hearing your plans, seeing some images a bit further on, and, of course, getting that first ride report. Good luck!

Aloha,

Bob
--
Robert Harrison

Steve Palincsar

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 14:46:353/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Agreed. Congratulations!

Leslie

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 14:46:553/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Liesl!

John Blish

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 14:58:493/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Good going, Liesl.  I am happy for you and glad you are the one.

Best to you and E.

-jb

John Blish
Minneapolis MN USA

Mike

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 15:01:263/1/13
a RBW Owners Bunch
Congrats Liesl!

--mike
Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Matt Beebe

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 15:22:223/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
What a cool contest.   Congratulations Liesl, and have fun on your new custom!   I look forward to seeing what you and Riv come up with!

Tim

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 15:23:073/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations! Happy trails, Liesl...

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 3:01:26 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
Congrats Liesl!

--mike

Aaron Young

no leída,
3 ene 2013, 15:28:173/1/13
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Great news!  Congratulations!

Aaron Young
Vancouver, WA

On Thursday, January 3, 2013, Mike wrote:
Congrats Liesl!

--mike

Marc Schwartz

no leída,