Today's Ride

Kelly Sleeper

Dec 30, 2011, 7:28:56 PM12/30/11
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Well the temperatures soared into the 50's today so I had no choice but to go ride. I figured out the wind was out of the southwest and took off into it. Now the first 14 miles were into ghosting 25mph winds but other than making me slow it wasn't to bad. (just noisy) So I found side loops along the way in small parks with trails I hadn't explored before and such. It turned out to be fantastic afternoon on the bike. Made it to a transportation museum, parks, and several walking trails, a couple of sidewalks, one yard and finished with a High School Soccer field cut through.. Had my Stanley thermos full of coffee that was to die for .. couldn't have asked for a better day really.

Here's some pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tksleeper/sets/72157628642237275/

Kelly

René Sterental

Dec 30, 2011, 10:18:06 PM12/30/11
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Very nice!!! Your Homer also looks quite nice.

Kelly

Smitty-A-Go-Go

Dec 31, 2011, 12:21:20 AM12/31/11
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Love the train shots. My in-laws live in Barstow, CA. The train museum/graveyard is always high on my list when we visit.

Kelly Sleeper

Dec 31, 2011, 5:34:33 PM12/31/11
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I'll be going back next week to take the grandkids now. Only this time looks like we'll be paying to go walk around the entire exhibit.

Looking forward to it.

Kelly