Velo-Organge

Kelly

Dec 23, 2012, 3:39:58 PM12/23/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Just an FYI and I may be the only one to have not checked before..  Anyway when I bought the new shiny rims (which I couldn't find anywhere else) I went through a local bike shop and saved some pretty good dollars on them.  I also saved almost 30 bucks on a rear cassette hub.
So it was a win win buying from lbs and getting what I wanted.     The rims built up nicely btw.  I haven't had any experience with them other than that to date.

Happy Trails

Kelly

David Spranger

Dec 23, 2012, 3:51:03 PM12/23/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I have built maybe a dozen or so sets of wheels using VO rims. Me and my wife have ridden several thousand miles on our bikes with these rims (Raid, PBP and Diagonale). Very satisfied with them and would not hesitate to recommend. My new project (new to me AHH) is currently being built up using the Raid rims and will be my first time using a VO hub (for the rear wheel).

David
Charlotte, NC

Kelly

Dec 23, 2012, 4:41:44 PM12/23/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Good to know.. Look good and last .. can't ask for more.