FS 60cm Salsa Vaya Ti

Noah Deuce

Dec 21, 2012, 10:56:07 AM12/21/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to follow Jim Thill's lead and apologize for posting a non-Riv bike (but one that's set up very Riv-ish). This is also part of my ongoing make-space/thin-the-bike-herd. And it's an amazing deal! I'm offering it to folks here first.

Salsa Vaya Ti (recently discontinued frame - no longer available in Ti), size 60. Low miles (a few hundred). US made by Lynskey Performance. I'm 5'8", fits me well.

Salsa Pro Moto 2 Stem, 8cm (fork steerer is uncut)
On-One Mungo (mustache) bars
Shimano Tiagra brake levers
Avid BB7 mechanical disc brakes, 160mm rotors
Shimano Dura-Ace 9 spd bar-end shifters
Shimano CX50 crankset
Shimano CX70 f. dérailleur
Shimano XT Shadow r. dérailleur
Shimano XT hubs, hand built to Velocity 32h offset drilling Synergy rims (XT skewers as well)
9 spd 11-32 cassette
Nitto 2-bolt seatpost (forget the specific name)
No saddle or pedals

I'll also throw in a container of Finish Line Ti Prep (because you should use Ti specific anti-seize).

Here's the part where the Christmas joy comes in: The frame originally sold for $2000. I'm offering the near-complete bike for $1850 (packing and shipping costs more, obviously).

I'll post some pictures later tonight when I'm home.

Happy holidays everyone!

Noah
Boulder, CO

Forrest

Dec 23, 2012, 10:15:55 AM12/23/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I have one of these in a 58, and I can attest to the quality of build and ride. Many braze-ons and eyelets, very versatile, can take tires that measure actual up to 45, maybe actual 40-42 with fenders. Not a Riv, but a great bike for touring, gravel, commuting, trails.  -- Forrest (Iowa City)

Noah Deuce

Dec 25, 2012, 2:28:35 PM12/25/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Pictures here:  http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDititg

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Noah Deuce

Jan 16, 2013, 2:24:19 PM1/16/13
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks, FYI, I'm posting this elsewhere for a different price, so this offer is no longer current. Thanks!