HOLDSWORTH ???

Yametazamwa mara 242
Ruka hadi kwenye ujumbe wa kwanza ambao haujasomwa

Kelly

hayajasomwa,
4 Ago 2012, 00:19:3604/08/2012
kwa rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

I picked up this frame for my wife because it was in such great / new / can't find a ding scratch etc condition then she decided she wants a betty foy.
I don't know what it's worth or if anyone would be interested in building it up.. open for discussion I guess.

Comes with headset, bottom bracket, stem, and rear derailur

Kelly

Marty

hayajasomwa,
4 Ago 2012, 07:58:3804/08/2012
kwa rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
That's great looking bike Kelly - I'd be tempted to keep it. I can't find anything about a Holdsworth Mistral with Canti brakes, but they did make touring bikes. Love the colors - like a frosty mug of A&W with the creamy head.

islaysteve

hayajasomwa,
4 Ago 2012, 15:36:1704/08/2012
kwa rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Nice looking frame. Looks a bit large for me or my daughter, but what is the size?  Thanks, Steve

RonaTD

hayajasomwa,
4 Ago 2012, 18:03:5704/08/2012
kwa rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
That is a sweet frame. I had a couple of Holdsworth "Special".frames years back. The Special was the club racer frame - 73 degree angles, medium wheelbase. It' was the inspiration for the Heron.

Ted Durant
Milwaukee WI

Ablejack

hayajasomwa,
4 Ago 2012, 22:16:5904/08/2012
kwa rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
looks like a nice size for me! I ride a 58-59. I'd also like to know the size.

On Saturday, August 4, 2012 12:19:36 AM UTC-4, Kelly wrote:

Kelly

hayajasomwa,
5 Ago 2012, 00:45:3905/08/2012
kwa rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Seat tube is 23.5 / 60 cm maybe a touch under
Top tube centers is about 23 inches 59.xx something cm

Kelly

Brian Campbell

hayajasomwa,
5 Ago 2012, 22:08:3405/08/2012
kwa rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Interested price/trades?

Kelly

hayajasomwa,
6 Ago 2012, 00:51:1306/08/2012
kwa rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Brian

Make an offer.. Trades sound interesting.

I honestly don't know.. Have more parts on the way to keep building it up.. But really have no use for it other an a really pretty bike. I have another frame to build up so parts won't go to waste.

I've been telling people 700 for the frame crank and rear derailur..bottom bracket and headset

I need wheels 700 series 36 spoke
Looking for a fancy nice sweet
Bosco bars ... Albatross ..
Two bolt seat posts
Lugged stems and seat posts

The bike fits my wife but am wanting to buy her a Betty Foy

Kelly

Corwin

hayajasomwa,
6 Ago 2012, 19:42:3606/08/2012
kwa rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kelly -

Can you tell us what the spacing is on the rear dropouts?

Thanks,

Corwin

Kelly

hayajasomwa,