FS: various wheels

Jim Thill - Hiawatha Cyclery

Oct 17, 2012, 4:29:58 PM10/17/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I have lots of wheels that I'm not using anymore. All are handbuilt by me. Please contact offlist if interested.

White Industries Eccentric ENO fix/free 135 mm 36h on Dyad rim, Wheelsmith 14g spokes, all silver. Used but good condition. $195 shipped. Includes White Industries 15t fixed cog and lockring. I have other White Industries fixed cogs for it, too, which I will sell separately. These cogs are beautifully made and a proprietary design, which is, IMO, the most smartly designed fixed-cog attachment system available.

Schmidt SON28 ("classic" style) 36h on Dyad. All silver. The rim is somewhat worn on the brake surface, but is perfectly true and has a fair bit of life left in it. $195 shipped. Matching front to the ENO wheel above.

Shimano XT M775 32h Sun-Ringle 29" EQ23 disc-only rim. Rim and hub are black, spokes are silver Wheelsmith double-butted. Includes 160 mm disc rotor and Stan's rim tape. Lightly used. This is one of the lighter-weight metal 29" rear wheels you'll find. $170 shipped

Shimano Alfine front dynamo 32h Sun-Ringle 29" EQ23 disc-only rim. Rim and hub are black, spokes are silver Wheelsmith double-butted. Includes 160 mm disc rotor and Stan's rim tape. Lightly used. $170 shipped. Matches the XT wheel above. Discount of $30 if you buy the set.

Shimano Alfine front dynamo 32h on 26" Alex Adventurer. Hub is black. Rim is black with machined sidewall. Silver Wheelsmith 14g spokes. Used, but barely. $160 shipped.

Shimano Deore front hub 36h radially laced to Velocity Aerohead 700C 28h. Unorthodox 36h/28h hub/rim pairing, but works fine. All silver. Like new. A very lightweight front wheel. $100 shipped.

Shimano XM M775 36h laced to Sun Ringle EQ31 26" disc-only rim. This is a heavy-duty rear wheel suitable for loaded touring or other abusive practices. Includes SRAM 990 11-32 cassette and disc rotor. Used, but good condition. $185 shipped.

Jim Thill - Hiawatha Cyclery

Oct 17, 2012, 7:26:18 PM10/17/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Schmidt/Dyad wheel is SOLD.

Joe Bernard

Oct 17, 2012, 7:27:44 PM10/17/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Its ENO twin is 700c, correct?

Joe Bernard
Vallejo, CA.

Jim Thill - Hiawatha Cyclery

Oct 17, 2012, 7:38:48 PM10/17/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the ENO/Dyad is 700C.

Jim Thill - Hiawatha Cyclery

Oct 27, 2012, 4:01:19 PM10/27/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Updated with the wheels I've sold. Feel free to make offers. Last time I'll bump this. Thanks! Jim

I have lots of wheels that I'm not using anymore. All are handbuilt by me. Please contact offlist if interested.

White Industries Eccentric ENO fix/free 135 mm 36h on Dyad rim, Wheelsmith 14g spokes, all silver. Used but good condition. $195 shipped. Includes White Industries 15t fixed cog and lockring. I have other White Industries fixed cogs for it, too, which I will sell separately. These cogs are beautifully made and a proprietary design, which is, IMO, the most smartly designed fixed-cog attachment system available.

SOLD: Schmidt SON28 ("classic" style) 36h on Dyad. All silver. The rim is somewhat worn on the brake surface, but is perfectly true and has a fair bit of life left in it. $195 shipped. Matching front to the ENO wheel above.

[...]

SOLD: Shimano XT M775 36h laced to Sun Ringle EQ31 26" disc-only rim. This is a heavy-duty rear wheel suitable for loaded touring or other abusive practices. Includes SRAM 990 11-32 cassette and disc rotor. Used, but good condition. $185 shipped.