WTB used Riv

Jared Volpe

Jul 14, 2012, 3:19:20 PM7/14/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Just putting this out to the group again.  Still looking to throw some cash at a used Riv.

64cm Sam Hillborne
62cm Hunqapillar
64cm Bombadil
67cm AHH

Do you have a one you want to sell?  Drop me a line if so.

Best,

Jared

Peter Morgano

Jul 14, 2012, 3:20:55 PM7/14/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

There is a 64 Sam hill on the bay.  Bit pricey though.

Jared Volpe

Jul 14, 2012, 3:36:43 PM7/14/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Peter. I'll keep my eye on it.  The BIN is a bit high for my budget right now.  It is basically the rig I want though.

art molitor

Jul 14, 2012, 4:03:20 PM7/14/12
to Jared Volpe, rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I have a 64cm Rivendell frame and fork for sale .
Artmo...@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2012, 6:35:08 PM7/14/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

I have my eye on it.  I'll watch the auction.  The buy it now is a little out of my range.  What are you looking to get for it?

Best,

Jared

robert zeidler

Jul 14, 2012, 9:18:12 PM7/14/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
A bit less than that, but I'm looking for the buyer who needs no
smaller than 64cm, and wants a new one. It's a great value when
viewed that way.

Jared Volpe

Jul 15, 2012, 12:49:12 AM7/15/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I need no smaller than 64. My PBH is 95-96. Keven sized me and 64 is what I'm looking for. I'm not following you though. What do you mean by 'needs no smaller than 64, and wants a new one."

Robert Zeidler

Jul 15, 2012, 7:38:22 AM7/15/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
It's a bit tongue in cheek way of saying " I need at least a 64" And you can't get a new one without a special order and waiting for it.

Sent from my iPad

Jared Volpe

Jul 15, 2012, 10:59:39 AM7/15/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
ah, I get it. you want to get what riv would get on the site. claro. I'll keep my eye on it.

/Jared

robert zeidler

Jul 15, 2012, 9:11:40 PM7/15/12
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Much less than they would get, and less than I paid.
Message has been deleted