ISO pannier capable back rack

Dave

Jan 2, 2013, 8:40:24 PM1/2/13
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks, anyone have a back rack they're looking to sell? I've been looking at the nitto r-15, but am open to suggestions. Going on a bleriot....

Thanks for any leads!
Dave

René Sterental

Jan 2, 2013, 9:07:04 PM1/2/13
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

I have a brand new never used, never unpackaged Tubus Cargo silver rear rack. I'm asking $100 + shipping. It's the 700c version.

René

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Matthew J

Jan 3, 2013, 9:03:29 AM1/3/13
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Where are you at?  I have a new Riv Nitto Big Rack I bought a while back.  I don't have a box but would be willing to sell it at discount to someone who can meet me in the Northwest Side of Chicago.

Dave

Jan 3, 2013, 10:29:05 PM1/3/13
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the replies. I'm in the Bay Area...

Not in love with the tubus, so may just order a nitto.

PATRICK MOORE

Jan 4, 2013, 12:55:04 PM1/4/13
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Curious: what don't you like about Tubuses? I've used Fly, Logo, Tara and Duo and they are very strong and stiff (I've carried 45 lb on the Fly). Is it the powdercoat?

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Dave <dave...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the replies.  I'm in the Bay Area...

Not in love with the tubus, so may just order a nitto.

-------------------------
Patrick Moore, Albuquerque, NM, USA
For professional resumes, contact Patrick Moore, ACRW
http://resumespecialties.com/index.html

Dave

Jan 4, 2013, 1:11:45 PM1/4/13
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
With the cargo it's mostly an aesthetic thing. Thinking itll look too big on the back of a 650b bike. I actually like the logo with the lower rails for panniers.

steel lugs

Jan 4, 2013, 1:19:21 PM1/4/13
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Am hoping the Nitto rack shown at Interbike '12 hit's our shores soon...