Official file manager for Razor-qt?

perfwill

Jan 19, 2012, 9:56:00 PM1/19/12
to Razor-qt
Which one will be the official file manager for qt?
Andromeda or QtFM?
Please let me know.

Александр Соколов

Jan 20, 2012, 2:57:49 AM1/20/12
to razo...@googlegroups.com
We don't have an official file manager yet.
Andromeda looks preferable.

2012/1/20 perfwill <perf...@gmail.com>
Which one will be the official file manager for qt?
Andromeda or QtFM?
Please let me know.

Best regards,
Alexander.

gary sheppard

Jan 20, 2012, 2:42:49 PM1/20/12
to razo...@googlegroups.com
Andromeda looks good. One idea for inclusion into Andromeda though might be an optional Dual Pane mode.

Have a good one,
Gary

Petr Vanek

Jan 21, 2012, 12:30:14 AM1/21/12
to razo...@googlegroups.com
dual pane is there. Just view: View/Dual Pane menu

flywheel

Jan 22, 2012, 4:09:35 PM1/22/12
to Razor-qt
I rather like QtFM - but it needs a bit of work, because some of the
basic settings is only controlled via the configuration-file, there's
no GUI available for it. (http://www.qtfm.org/home/readme)

As a former KDE4 user i really like Dolphin itself, but dislike its
KDE dependencies - so I've sat SingeClick to all and icon theme to
default.kde4 (Just like with Xfce it seems like GNOME is reported back
as default icon theme in Razor-Qt) and now I've got something quite
close.

On 21 Jan., 06:30, Petr Vanek <p...@scribus.info> wrote:
> dual pane is there. Just view: View/Dual Pane menu
>
> On Jan 20, 2012 (Friday), at 8:42 PM, gary sheppard wrote:
>

> > Andromeda looks good. One idea for inclusion into Andromeda though might be an optional Dual Pane mode.
>
> > Have a good one,
> > Gary
>
> > 2012/1/19 Александр Соколов <sokolof...@gmail.com>
> > We don't have an official file manager yet.
> > Andromeda looks preferable.

Jerome Leclanche

Feb 6, 2012, 10:33:25 PM2/6/12
to razo...@googlegroups.com
Definitely not "official file manager" material (especially with the PySide dependency), but I've been working on a file manager in python+qt:

It's quite primitive; very primitive in fact, and lacking important features (I made it mostly to be able to write archive plugins), but if more people are interested I'd work on it a lot more.