I leave you.

Александр Соколов

Sep 12, 2013, 3:28:54 AM9/12/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com, lxde-list
I'm sorry, guys.
I am extremely busy at work and at my personal life. Maybe I'll post some commits periodically, but I absolutely haven't time and forces for the regular project's support.
Sorry.

--
Best regards,
Alexander.

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Sep 12, 2013, 10:56:56 AM9/12/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com, lxde-list
Quiet, I understand, I'm in the same situation, it's frustrating
> --
> --
> "Razor-qt" group.
> email to razor-qt+u...@googlegroups.com.

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

PCMan

Sep 12, 2013, 9:51:31 PM9/12/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com, lxde-list
I totally understand this.
Recently I'm quite busy and did not have time working on Linux desktops, either.
I'll continue as soon as I finish my current job.
Good luck and please be well, my friend.
Later I'll try to see if I can do anything with the great work you've done.
Of course, if you have time someday, don't forget to do some pulls and
pushes to see what's happening. :-)

N.A.Y.

Sep 13, 2013, 2:17:50 AM9/13/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com, lxde-list
What's happened? You all don't like this project any more? Or it was a long maraphon? Good luck, guys.I was happend to meet you.

Kuzma Shapran

Sep 13, 2013, 3:29:06 AM9/13/13
to Александр Соколов, razo...@googlegroups.com, lxde-list
It's OK, it happens ;-)
It was a pleasure to work with you.
I hope someday you'll find at least a little time for the project - whatever its name will be then - Razor-Qt or LXDE-Qt or just The-best-desktop-environment-in-the-whole-universe!
Anyway, good luck!

Petr Vanek

Sep 13, 2013, 4:04:12 AM9/13/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com
hi Alex,
I always liked to work with you. It was fun.

all the best,
p.

chri...@surlykke.dk

Sep 13, 2013, 4:49:59 AM9/13/13
to razor-qt
Sorry to see you go Alexander. Hope to see you back some day.

br. Chr.

Александр Соколов

Sep 13, 2013, 11:58:59 AM9/13/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all.
These farewell sound like at my funeral :)
  - It was a pleasure to work with you.
  - He was a good guy.
  - RIP.

I think a bit of clarification is required.
Our project grew, and became popular. There was a lot of pull requests, issues, and discussions on the mailing list. As a result, I had not the time for real development, only bugfixing, code reviewing and discussing.
I don't promise anything, but I hope sometime I'll pull some code to the project. But I have not time to be a maintainer.

Open source world is small, I think I'll meet you again, in the Razor or another projects.
I'm leave, but I'm alive.

--
Best regards,
Alexander.

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Sep 13, 2013, 12:05:47 PM9/13/13
to Razor-qt
On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Александр Соколов <sokol...@gmail.com> wrote:
These farewell sound like at my funeral :)
  - It was a pleasure to work with you.
  - He was a good guy.
  - RIP.

yes was a nice guy, i remember when he put some code on razorqt
snip snip, alexander socolof was her name...
project, ... god times, of razorqt, but well, all people are now on LXDE-qt right?

:)

.. ink ..

Sep 13, 2013, 6:50:12 PM9/13/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com
perhaps,maybe you could have worded your announcement in something like "hey guys,got too busy with other stuff and i am taking an open ended temporary leave from the project and i will come back when i come back if i come back".

speaking of pull requests,there are multi month old pull requests waiting and I think they reflect very poorly on the project.I think any person who may want to contribute through github will look at pull requests history and will be discouraged by what they will find.

Pier Luigi

Sep 15, 2013, 5:44:31 AM9/15/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com, lxde-list
2013/9/12 Александр Соколов <sokol...@gmail.com>:
Who's in charge of libqtxdg now?

There are a couple of pull requests waiting for a review here:
https://github.com/lxde/libqtxdg
And the number might increase as soon as I have time to do more work.

--
Out of the box experience
http://www.maui-project.org/

Luís Pereira

Sep 16, 2013, 5:55:43 AM9/16/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com, lxde-list

I will take a look to the pull requests. Sorry for the delay.... Vacations

--
Luís Pereira
Sent from my Android