RApache rpm packages for Fedora/CentOS/RHEL

314 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Jeroen Ooms

no leída,
6 ago 2014, 8:16:19 a.m.6/8/2014
para rap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I finally got around creating rapache rpm installation packages for Fedora, CentOS and RHEL. I think this should be the preferable way to install rapache on these systems because it automatically deals with dependencies, configuration files, SELinux, etc. The package has been tested on Fedora 20 and CentOS 6, but I assume it should work on most recent enterprise Linux versions.

Spec file and build instructions are available here: https://github.com/jeffreyhorner/rapache/tree/master/rpm#readme. Please let me know if you decide to give this a try, and if you can or cannot get things to work.

Jeroen

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar