Java Error's after updating to 4.1.1.001

Chris Blackwell

Aug 15, 2013, 2:09:44 PM8/15/13
to railo
I've just updated my app to 4.1.1.001 and i'm seeing some errors in the console.
when i restart the servlet container the first request churns out half a dozen errors like this

railo.commons.lang.ClassException: cannot load class through its string name, because no definition for the class with the specified name [railo.runtime.type.Collection$Key[]] could be found

I'm not getting any cfml errors in the first or subsequent requests

The environment is
Java 1.7.0_17 (Oracle Corporation) 64bit
Winstone Servlet Engine v0.9.10
Windows 7 64bit

Is anyone else seeing this?

Cheers, Chris

Michael Offner

Aug 16, 2013, 5:29:29 AM8/16/13
to ra...@googlegroups.com
can you send me this file F:\projects\mysite.com\app\lib\cyril\net\m0nk3y\cyril\framework.cfc (offlist if you prefer)

thx micha

2013/8/15 Chris Blackwell <ch...@team193.com>

--
Did you find this reply useful? Help the Railo community and add it to the Railo Server wiki at https://github.com/getrailo/railo/wiki
---

/micha

Michael Offner CTO Railo Technologies GmbH

Chris Blackwell

Aug 16, 2013, 5:40:52 AM8/16/13
to railo

Michael Offner

Aug 16, 2013, 6:39:05 AM8/16/13
to ra...@googlegroups.com
could you please raise a ticket for this in jira?

thx micha

Chris Blackwell

Aug 16, 2013, 7:12:54 AM8/16/13
to railo

Michael Offner

Aug 16, 2013, 9:00:59 AM8/16/13
to ra...@googlegroups.com
issue is fixed for next release, details see ticket