RadioTAG v1.0.0 Draft 7

Andy Buckingham

Jun 10, 2015, 12:38:27 PM6/10/15
to RadioTAG Application Team
Hello Team,

Thanks for the initial feedback to Draft 6 over this last week.

Based on this feedback a number of small errors were spotted, mainly in the HTTP headers featured in the example flows, and have been corrected.

I am pleased, therefore, to attach Draft 7. As before, this is a candidate for ratification and I welcome close attention to this document.

Due to the minor nature of amends, I will retain the deadline for responses of 1700 UTC on 17th June 2015. Beyond this date should there be no reasonable objection to the draft it will be put forward to the RadioDNS board for ratification.

Many thanks,

Andy.
rtag01_v100_draft_7.pdf

Andy Buckingham

Jul 6, 2015, 5:20:35 PM7/6/15
to radiotag-...@googlegroups.com, andy.bu...@radiodns.org
Thanks to everyone who took the time to review the draft specification and provide feedback.

I'm pleased to announce there were no further changes to be made to Draft 7, so I am now preparing to take this to the Steering Board for ratification as v1.0.

Thanks again.

Andy.