RadioDNS 6th General Assembly Registration

Caroline Brindle

Jan 14, 2013, 7:15:23 AM1/14/13
to radiodns...@googlegroups.com
The registration for the 6th RadioDNS General Assembly is now online.

The General Assembly is our annual event at which the Steering Board and members report on our activities in 2012, and present our plans for 2013. Each of our Working Teams (RadioVIS, RadioEPG, RadioTAG etc.) will report on their progress.

Please see here for more details and to click through to the registration page. If you have already notified me of your attendance there is no need to use this form.

Anyone is welcome to attend the General Assembly but only members can vote, and we have to give preference to members if we run out of space in the room. You can also join by telephone conference call/webinar - in which case please ensure you tick this option on the registration form.

Regards

Caroline