New RadioDNS Working Team - RadioWEB

Nick Piggott (RadioDNS)

Jun 13, 2014, 6:26:21 AM6/13/14
to radiodns-developers, radiodns...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

RadioDNS' technical standards are developed by our Technical Working Teams. Any member can propose to develop a new standard.

I'm pleased to let you know that the Steering Board has agreed to start a Working Team looking at the integration of HTML content alongside broadcast radio - the RadioWEB team.

The Team Leader is Alex Erk, from the IRT (Institut für Rundfunktechnik) in Munich, Germany. He's opened up a discussion forum and posted the Team's plan on it.

Combining HTML, CSS, Javascript and other web-technologies into our hybrid radio standards is a very logical step, which will add new functionality for broadcasters. If you've any interest at all, head on over to the group at:

You can sign up for an email digest to be sent to you each day.

--
Nick Piggott
Chair

RadioDNS Limited is a not-for-profit company owned by its members, and registered in England and Wales with number 08818015. The registered office is 96a Curtain Road, LONDON, EC2A 3AA.