Important message about meet up on 9 April (Racket London)

Stephen De Gabrielle

Mar 13, 2020, 5:40:15 PM3/13/20
to Racket Users
Hi All,

While I haven't yet, I'm expecting it will be appropriate to cancel the meet up on 9 April.

Now the good news: I'm planning an 'After Work' Racket London Picnic Tuesday 16 June in Kensington Gardens

Probably start at 5pm sunset is around 9:20pm

Stephen

James Geddes

Mar 16, 2020, 11:19:35 AM3/16/20
to Stephen De Gabrielle, Racket Users
Stephen, All,

I think that is likely to be right. For now, I’ve kept my room booking but if the Turing or the British Library close, I will let you know.

James

Stephen De Gabrielle

Mar 16, 2020, 5:27:28 PM3/16/20
to Racket Users
The 9 April meet-up is cancelled.

If anyone has any suggestions about a virtual meet-up I’d be interested.

Stephen

Stephen De Gabrielle

Mar 16, 2020, 5:28:56 PM3/16/20
to Racket Users