Help improve Racket on ChezScheme

Jay McCarthy

Mar 28, 2019, 6:59:13 AM3/28/19
to Racket Developers
If you have been wanting to help improve Racket on ChezScheme, but
didn't know where to start. I have a great resource for you...

DrDr is now running the ChezScheme version of Racket on all the
programs in the distribution. If you go to

http://drdr.racket-lang.org/51915/cs/

and click `stderr` or `unclean` then you'll see failing tests. (If you
click on `timeout` then you may get nice test programs for performance
or potentially errors in I/O.)

Just looking at a few Web server tests, you can see there are lots of
a weird little errors too.

It looks like epoch time is different in Chez:

http://drdr.racket-lang.org/51915/cs/racket/share/pkgs/web-server-test/tests/web-server/http/xexpr.rkt

Something is up with flushing in the ports:

http://drdr.racket-lang.org/51915/cs/racket/share/pkgs/web-server-test/tests/web-server/http/response-test.rkt

Arity error messages are not the same:

http://drdr.racket-lang.org/51915/cs/racket/share/pkgs/web-server-test/tests/web-server/pr/12658.rkt

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
Associate Professor @ CS @ UMass Lowell

Paulo Matos

Mar 28, 2019, 9:59:58 AM3/28/19
to racke...@googlegroups.com
Jay, this is great information, thanks.

I will make sure I will feature this in the next issue of RN.
--
Paulo Matos