ANN Deprecated Bintray repositories will be removed on Dec 5th, 2018

mkli...@pivotal.io

Nov 22, 2018, 8:30:11 PM11/22/18
to rabbitm...@googlegroups.com

Dear RabbitMQ community,

We are in the process of reducing our Bintray footprint [1] and as part of
this
will be making a couple of changes to our org.

The first one is moving all Erlang packages to a separate org,
rabbitmq-erlang. This
will be announced in a bit.

The second one is that all deprecated repositories will be permanently
removed.

If you use any of the following repositories:

* https://bintray.com/rabbitmq/binaries
* https://bintray.com/rabbitmq/windows
* https://bintray.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-server-rpm
* https://bintray.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-server-deb

You MUST migrate to their "new" (over 1 year old) counterparts or
installations
will begin failing.

For binary builds and Windows packages, please use
https://bintray.com/rabbitmq/all.
For Debian and Ubuntu packages and apt repo,
https://bintray.com/rabbitmq/debian.
RPM packages and yum repository are available from
https://bintray.com/rabbitmq/rpm.

For those provisioning binary packages simply changing download URLs should
be sufficient.

For Debian and RPM package installation, see [2][3].

If you have any questions about the migration, please ask them in this
thread.

Thank you for using RabbitMQ.

1. https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rabbitmq-users/dO4UKsi5btM/M7FRSscGAgAJ
2. http://www.rabbitmq.com/install-debian.html
3. http://www.rabbitmq.com/install-rpm.html

Michael Klishin

Nov 22, 2018, 9:05:34 PM11/22/18
to rabbitmq-users
I haven't been very clear on the removal date, sorry. It's December 5th, 2018.

Michael Klishin

Mar 4, 2019, 8:20:54 AM3/4/19
to rabbitmq-users
We have never followed through on this. The deprecated repos will be finally removed on March 7th.

Please migrate to the "new" repositories. They are, for Erlang

and for RabbitMQ

Michael Klishin

Mar 8, 2019, 10:34:38 AM3/8/19
to rabbitmq-users