Random JSON value in body

Putra Fajar Hasanuddin

Nov 6, 2019, 12:02:33 PM11/6/19
to rabbitmq-users
hi i want to performance test

according to my question on this

{
    "token": "eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9",
    "payload": {
        "trxid": "DEPOSIT-PUBSUB-{NEED TO BE RANDOM OR INCREMENT}",
        "trx_amount": 50000,
        "trx_notes": "Deposit Poin"
    }
}
i had already formatted json , but there are 1 field i need to be increment or random string. bcoz it will contain my transaction id

i think this cant resolve my problem,

is there any way to achive this..

thanks

Luke Bakken

Nov 7, 2019, 6:23:43 AM11/7/19
to rabbitmq-users
Hi Putra,

PerfTest does not support this feature. It can generate a completely random JSON body, but has no knowledge of your specific JSON.

Thanks,
Luke

Arnaud Cogoluègnes

Nov 7, 2019, 7:26:01 AM11/7/19
to rabbitm...@googlegroups.com
This is indeed not supported yet, PerfTest can generate only random
JSON payload or use some files [1]. We created the random JSON payload
feature to do some network traffic experiments.

Nevertheless, being able to create realistic payloads from template
files is an interesting feature, so I created an issue for it [2].

[1] https://rabbitmq.github.io/rabbitmq-perf-test/milestone/htmlsingle/#message-payload-from-files
[2] https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-perf-test/issues/224