January Meeting Reminder (1/7/2014): Read your work

Eric Scoles

Dec 29, 2013, 8:49:06 PM12/29/13
to r-spec

In our January 7 meeting, attendees are invited to read from their current or in-progress works. (Older or sold stories and poems are also welcome, especially if you'd like some kind of feedback on it.) Please bring a short piece or a portion of a longer work -- less than 1,000 words if you can, but up to 2,000 words if you can't break the scene -- so everyone has sufficient reading time and attendees have time to provide their feedback. After the readings conclude and time permits, we'll go around and share with the group what we're currently reading.

Moderator: Alan Michaels
Location: Barnes & Noble, Pittsford
Meeting Time: January 7, 2013 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.

eric scoles | erics...@gmail.com