Google+ Community

Kurt Schweitzer

Jul 24, 2014, 1:21:02 PM7/24/14
to r-s...@googlegroups.com
I've just been made aware that, although R-SPEC has this wonderful Google Group (and a Facebook Page, and a website), we don't have a Google+ Group. Until now. Please feel free to join and start a conversation!

Kurt Schweitzer

Jul 24, 2014, 1:47:56 PM7/24/14
to r-s...@googlegroups.com
Correction: That’s a Google+ COMMUNITY. Different from a Group. I’m not supposed to mix these things up!

Kurt