Next R-SPEC Movie Night 8/16: Apes vs. Guardians

1 view

Kurt Schweitzer

Aug 6, 2014, 12:13:05 PM8/6/14
to r-spec
The Next R-SPEC Movie Night is currently scheduled to be "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes". I'd rather watch "Guardians of the Galaxy". What's your preference?

Kurt

Eric Scoles

Aug 6, 2014, 12:20:33 PM8/6/14
to r-spec

FWIW, I won't be waiting that long to see Guardians.

Also FWIW, I'm hearing vaguely good buzz about _Dawn..._

eric scoles | erics...@gmail.com