congratulations to our new officers & March 4 meeting topic reminder

Janice Carello

Feb 18, 2014, 9:19:07 PM2/18/14
to r-s...@googlegroups.com
The new r-spec board met this past Sunday and elected new officers:

President: Ted Wenskus
Vice President: Ruhan Zhao
Treasurer: Alicia Henn
Secretary: Lynn Spitz
Programming: Alan Michaels
Technology: Eric Scoles
Marketing: Kurt Schweitzer
Publishing: Ted Wenskus

Congratulations! And thanks to all of our officers for volunteering their service.

Jenny Moser Jurling and I (Janice Carello) will serve as board members at large.

There will also be plenty of opportunities in the coming months for r-spec members to get involved. At our upcoming meetings you'll hear about new programming ideas, including workshops and retreats, as well as plans for a new R-SPEC Press anthology.

Also, a reminder: At our March 4th meeting, Alicia Henn is scheduled to present  a fascinating talk on "Therapeutic Organogenesis: Stem Cells and Growing Organs in the Lab." We hope you will join us!

--
Janice