R-SPEC July 1 Meeting: "Read Your Work"

Alan

Jun 30, 2014, 7:03:57 AM6/30/14
to r-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

In our July 1 meeting, attendees are invited to read from their current or in-progress works. (Older or sold stories and poems are also welcome, especially if you'd like some kind of feedback on it.)

Please try to arrive before 7 to put your name on the list for reading.

Bring a short piece or a portion of a longer work -- fewer than 1,000 words if you can, but up to 2,000 words if you can't break the scene -- so everyone has sufficient reading time and attendees have time to provide their feedback. We'll read works in order from shortest to longest, to ensure the greatest number of people get to read.

Moderator: Alan Michaels
Location: Barnes & Noble, Pittsford
Meeting Time: July 1, 2014 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.

-------
Regards,
Alan

Alan Vincent Michaels