R-SPEC Movie Night on Saturday, July 5 "How to Train Your Dragon 2"

Alan

Jun 30, 2014, 6:59:22 AM6/30/14
to r-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

According to Fandango, the July 5 R-SPEC movie "How to Train Your Dragon 2" will NOT be playing at Cinemark Tinseltown after June 30. In fact, it's only playing at Regal Greece Ridge 12. The 2:25 show is also the last matinee-priced show. The 4:50 pm show price jumps to $10/adult and $7.75/child.

Please note I will be out of town July 3-5, returning the afternoon on July 5. My goal is to attend the movie, but I may not be back in time.

So, this coming weekend's movie is...

How to Train Your Dragon 2 (PG; 1 hours, 45 minutes)
When: Saturday, July 5 @ 2:25 p.m.
Where: Regal Greece Ridge Stadium 12176 Greece Ridge Center Dr., Rochester, NY 14626
Cost: $7.75 per person (standard movie version, not the IMAX 3D or real D 3D version)
Dinner? We'll decide as a group if and where dinner is after the movie.

*Review:* http://www.fandango.com/howtotrainyourdragon2_136737/movieoverview
*Time & Tix Info:* http://www.fandango.com/howtotrainyourdragon2_136737/movietimes?date=7/5/2014

See the upcoming R-SPEC Movie Nights on our Join us at the movies! page.

-------
Regards,
Alan

Alan Vincent Michaels