Reading of Craig DeLancey's new play _B-19_ at WAB on 2/21

Eric Scoles

Feb 10, 2015, 3:26:50 PM2/10/15
to r-spec

R-SPEC's Own Craig DeLancey's new play B-19 will get a reading at Writers & Books on Saturday, 2/21.

Feb 10, 2015, 4:17:05 PM2/10/15
to r-s...@googlegroups.com
Eric, how long do you think this will last? I have an important skype conference at 9pm that night. Best, Sarah

Eric Scoles

Feb 10, 2015, 4:22:19 PM2/10/15
to r-spec
No idea. You could ask Craig -- you have his email, right? My guess would be that it's probably very iffy that it would be done before you had to go home for the skype.

BTW, Craig clarified for me that this isn't inherently an R-SPEC'ish thing -- it is a book-in-hand read-through.

Sally Caves

Feb 10, 2015, 4:36:12 PM2/10/15
to r-s...@googlegroups.com
I do have his email, thanks. My frustration stems from having too many commitments, too many dinners and poetry readings and skype conferences and then things pop up that I really want to go to but can't because of a date established over a month ago. I gather this was a last minute arrangement?
Sarah

Craig Delancey

Feb 20, 2015, 6:30:38 PM2/20/15
to r-s...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for delayed response.  Probably about 75 to 80 minutes.  So done by 8:30ish, I predict....

The event has been in the works for 7 months, but the final date came late.  Sorry.

Thanks!

cd