Two windows when editing on Byword.

Atomjunge

Sep 18, 2011, 8:44:33 PM9/18/11
to QuickCursor
QuickCursor opens two windows when editing on Byword, also if Byword
is in fullscreen mode on Lion; QuickCursor always launches in windowed
mode on top of a second fullscreen Byword document. It's not a big
issue but gets annoying.

Grey Burkart

Sep 19, 2011, 2:06:52 PM9/19/11
to quick...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I see exactly what you're describing. In this case though it's up to the Byword devs to add an option not to create a new window when the app is launched; QuickCursor can't suppress that, sorry.
- Grey

Atomjunge

Sep 19, 2011, 10:13:22 PM9/19/11
to QuickCursor
well... ok, thanks for the quick answer anyways

On Sep 19, 11:06 am, Grey Burkart <g...@hogbaysoftware.com> wrote:
> Yes, I see exactly what you're describing. In this case though it's up to the Byword devs to add an option not to create a new window when the app is launched; QuickCursor can't suppress that, sorry.
> - Grey
>

> On Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 8:44 PM, Atomjunge wrote:
> > QuickCursor opens two windows when editing on Byword, also if Byword
> > is in fullscreen mode on Lion; QuickCursor always launches in windowed
> > mode on top of a second fullscreen Byword document. It's not a big
> > issue but gets annoying.

dismory

Mar 14, 2012, 8:55:03 AM3/14/12
to quick...@googlegroups.com
The lastest version 1.5 just solved this problem.