HCL - Supermicro SYS_5038A_I

Ir Jean-Charles de Longueville

Mar 2, 2017, 2:57:24 PM3/2/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
the AMD card has 2 DP. For now only one is connected. It works but the
display is sometimes laggy and the radeon driver already crashed once
(the install is from last night).
During the 2 first runs, the sound was flapping between detected and
not-detected. Now is seems stable. Did not try the mic yet.
I notice a lot (thousands) of errors in dmesg about AER. I googled a bit
and added pci=noaer in the grub command line. so far so good...
For now, Qubes is installed and use only part of the Samnsung SSD.
My plan is to pass each WDC HDD with passtrough to some VM acting as
block server...
--
Have a nice day.
Jean-Charles