HCL Asrock X99E_ITX_ac

Grzegorz Chodzicki

Oct 23, 2016, 10:22:28 AM10/23/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
VT-x VT-D and EPT work, require enabling in BIOS beforehand

USB controllers require strictreset set to false in order to attach them
to sys-usb.

Motherboard has one PS/2 connector, I don't know whether its a true PS/2
controller or a converter connected internally to a USB controller, I'm
waiting for AsRock cs team to reply to my query. Will update immediately.

If you have any questions regarding the motherboard, feel free to ask.

Qubes-HCL-ASRock-X99E_ITX_ac-20161023-161505.yml

Grzesiek Chodzicki

Oct 23, 2016, 10:25:45 AM10/23/16
to qubes-users
TPM header available, untested.

Grzesiek Chodzicki

Oct 31, 2016, 3:17:05 AM10/31/16
to qubes-users
AsRock team replied. PS/2 connector uses its own controller and thus can be assigned to Dom0.

Grzesiek Chodzicki

Oct 31, 2016, 2:55:32 PM10/31/16
to qubes-users
Wi-Fi card shows up as two different devices, one is standard NIC the other is Vendor Specific Class device which curiously shows up in lsusb output.