Android on Qubes

scurge1tl

Dec 6, 2019, 5:31:22 AM12/6/19
to qubes-users

Franz

Jan 24, 2021, 3:19:44 AM1/24/21
to scurge1tl, qubes-users
On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 7:31 AM scurge1tl <scur...@cock.li> wrote:

I would like to ask if there is any reliable way to get Android
template into Qubes, so that I could create AppVMs for different
android apps (from google play too). I know about the project of
Daniel Micay who is working on a hardened version of Android
GrapheneOS, but don't know where the project stands.

Is there actually any reliable way to get the android into Qubes now
in the form of a template?

More than a year passed and nobody replied. May a bounty encourage a brave developer to prepare and maintain a community template?
Best
Franz

taran1s

Jan 24, 2021, 11:46:22 AM1/24/21
to qubes-users

Franz:
I think that Daniel Micay from GrapheneOS did do some work in this
field, but one need to check this. I dont know where he is in this now.
Definitely it would really make things interesting and exciting.

--
Kind regards
taran1s

gpg: 12DDA1FE5FB39C110F3D1FD5A664B90BD3BE59B3