HCL - HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC

Nuno Silva

May 24, 2017, 3:37:07 PM5/24/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This HCL report was generated during a fast few hours test, when I installed Qubes R3.3 and played with it a bit, before I had to install a definitive OS install on my personal computer (Qubes OS doesn't fit all my needs yet, but I loved the concept).

I couldn't really put too many AppVMs at work (too little memory), but I could use enough to test it (and try to learn some about this).

Due to my interest in gaming I installed wine on a AppVM and tried to get a few games to work. Naturally OpenGL games didn't work, but I managed to play Qianhong (a Chinese chess program: http://www.old-games.com/download/5493/qianhong) and Zuma Deluxe* on wine.

* The game played a bit slowly and the 2 pointers on screen where a bit distracting (OS and game).

Hmmm, it's all I remember right now. I'll have to try 4.0 when it comes out (and do a definitive install if I get my hands on a extra computer).

Nuno Miguel Casteloa da Silva <NunoM...@gmail.com>
PGP Key: 48F1 CC87 FAC8 D769 9943  0F70 0A97 692A 7043 AFD6

Qubes-HCL-Hewlett_Packard-HP_Pavilion_g6_Notebook_PC-20170520-000205.yml