HCL - ASUS Z97I-Plus Motherboard

Ron Jon

Aug 5, 2015, 3:15:19 AM8/5/15
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
I just finished building a nice little Mini-ITX system that appears to be running Qubes-OS 3.0-RC2 quite well.  HCL .yml report attached to this email.

Specs:
ASUS Z97I-Plus Motherboard
Intel Z97 Chipset
Intel i4590s CPU (4th-gen, low-power, i5)
16GB of Cruicial DDR3-1600 (2x8GB sticks)

/boot is installed on an AEM USB stick
system is mounted on an m.2 256GB PCI-E SSD
mixture of other SSD and platter drives for OPSEC

Confirmed working:
VT-x, VT-d, and TPM
Sound playback

Untested:
Broadcoam BCM4352 WiFi - I have no need for WiFi right now
Sound Recording

Comments:
This was my first time using TPM and AEM and everything worked perfectly by following the AEM README.

Let me know if you'd like anything specific tested but I am very pleased with this and 3.0-RC2 so far.

-AnonRonJon
Qubes-HCL-ASUS-All_Series-20150805-024807.yml