HCL Support Files - System76 Leopard WS

qubes crazy

Jul 2, 2016, 9:43:45 AM7/2/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Here's the HCL report from the computer I bought to run Qubes, and I hope it helps in some small way.

No major problems since upgrading to R3.2rc1, other than a very clear lack of skills on my part.  However, perhaps that's to be expected as I've spent the last 17 years running nothing other than OS X!

Thank you all so much for making this incredible software.  As a paranoid (but rational) end user, I am willing you all on to huge success.  :-)

QC
Qubes-HCL-System76__Inc_-Leopard_WS-20160702-203113.yml