HCL - Lenovo T530 2429CQ9

Andrew

Sep 14, 2016, 7:19:37 PM9/14/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Installation from a USB stick took some time but worked fine.

To boot, I have had to go into the BIOS and force the Intel integrated GPU on (ie disable the NVIDIA GPU). I may try to work through the troubleshooting steps for the NVIDIA GPU but for my needs, the Intel is fine for now.
Qubes-HCL-LENOVO-2429CQ9-20160914-161642.yml

Drew White

Sep 15, 2016, 11:36:25 PM9/15/16
to qubes-users, mr.an...@gmail.com
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 09:19:37 UTC+10, Andrew wrote:
> Installation from a USB stick took some time but worked fine.
>
> To boot, I have had to go into the BIOS and force the Intel integrated GPU on (ie disable the NVIDIA GPU). I may try to work through the troubleshooting steps for the NVIDIA GPU but for my needs, the Intel is fine for now.

Do you have any issues with GPU speed on a second and third 1920x1080 monitor connected via DVI on a standard 120W Docking Station?

I have noticed that when I tested it on my T530, on monitor 2 and 3 the mouse would lag really badly and monitor 4 on VGA was just fine.