HCL - Compulab Intense PC

已查看 125 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

jerome....@gmail.com

未读,
2016年2月2日 08:23:312016/2/2
收件人 qubes-users
I succesfully installed Qubes 3.1RC2 on a Mintbox2 (kindof IntensePC from Compulab -> mintbox 2 specs)

i have 2 ethernet adapters and one wireless. The 3 were attached to sys-net causing problems with dma memory allocation. There are 2 solutions, either set swiotlb to 16383 or dettach one adapter.
Since i m not using wireless, i dettached the wireless adapter.

I ve attached detailled HCL report to this post.(vt-x and vt-d enabled)

Following my previous thread, i m using debian templates in all the vms (including sys-net and sys-firewall) and everything s working great.

regards,
Qubes-HCL-CompuLab-Intense-PC-20160202-140625.cpio.gz
Qubes-HCL-CompuLab-Intense-PC-20160202-140625.yml
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子