HCL - Thinkpad T430s (i5-3320M)

cprise

Oct 11, 2013, 3:22:35 PM10/11/13
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Qubes release 2 (R2)
Model Name:

Chipset:    00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller [8086:0154] (rev 09)
VGA:        00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller [8086:0166] (rev 09)
CPU:        Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz
BIOS:
VT-x:        Active
VT-d:        Active

--

The only issues I'm having seem to be software related. Hardware is working fine.

Qubes-HCL---20131011.cpio.gz

Axon

Oct 13, 2013, 1:46:55 AM10/13/13
to cprise, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Added.

signature.asc

cprise

Oct 15, 2013, 8:38:18 PM10/15/13
to qubes...@googlegroups.com, cprise, ax...@openmailbox.org

Not sure why its showing up in yellow instead of green. Do you need more information?

Axon

Oct 15, 2013, 9:00:35 PM10/15/13
to cprise, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Oh, sorry. You said, "The only issues I'm having seem to be software
related. Hardware is working fine." I took this to mean that there are,
in fact, compatibility issues (therefore, not green), but that the
issues are not so severe as to be crippling (therefore, not red). If
that's not what you meant, my mistake.

There should now be a brief explanation of what each color represents on
the page. In light of it, do you think your entry should be green instead?

signature.asc

cprise

Oct 16, 2013, 9:51:15 AM10/16/13
to qubes...@googlegroups.com, cprise, ax...@openmailbox.org
It definitely should be green. The issues I'm having would be present on any of the other systems in the HCL... software-only features/bugs (like updates working only from the CLI, not the GUI).

Axon

Oct 18, 2013, 5:16:33 PM10/18/13
to cprise, qubes...@googlegroups.com
OK, it's green now.