HCL - Lenovo X201s

james

Dec 12, 2015, 2:28:12 PM12/12/15
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Slightly different machine than the X201 (at the very least it has a different video card).

Everything seems to work, including wireless, brightness, thinklight and volume controls, suspend and resume, and so on.  Relatively snappy with 8 gigs of ram.  Youtube videos play full screen just fine on a deb-8 vm under Chromium (widgets visible of course).

3.1rc1 would not install (creation of VMs died with a salt error "user 'user' is not available'), but 3.0 installed beautifully.

HCL tool created a yml (attached) instead of a .txt.   If you need the txt, let me know how to generate and I will.

Thanks,
James
Qubes-HCL-LENOVO-5129CTO-20151212-110014.yml