HCL - ASUSTek_COMPUTER_INC_-G752VL-20160828

45 vues

n/a

non lue,
29 août 2016, 03:03:3829/08/2016
à qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Video, networking (wired & wireless) is working properly, sleep mode has worked correctly on most occasions, however on a few attempts at returning from sleep mode (a longer period of time passing) laptop appears to wake itself without touching a key - keyboard is lit, screen is black, can hear the fans - all attempts at getting back in Qube's at this point failes - have to hard reboot (maybe some kind of wake on lan issue? [was using Ethernet connection instead of wireless at the time this happened])   Also, as already reported, touch-pad is not recognized on this laptop - so I have had to use a external usb mouse.

Please let me know if there is any other information you can use?   Forgot to Include cpio.gz in first HCL report, - I encrypted it with Andrew Wong's public key due to the warning about private information  (hope this was ok?)

Thanks for all your great efforts, grateful for people like you all, and excited about learning Qube's. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
anon..
Qubes-HCL-ASUSTeK_COMPUTER_INC_-G752VL-20160828-221706.cpio.gz.asc
Qubes-HCL-ASUSTeK_COMPUTER_INC_-G752VL-20160828-221706.yml

Andrew David Wong

non lue,
29 août 2016, 12:44:0129/08/2016
à n/a,qubes...@googlegroups.com