HCL - Lenovo ThinkPad W530-2438-5JU (i7-3740QM/32GB/2x500SSD/MSATA-500GB/NVIDIA Optimus)

Lab Man

May 18, 2014, 3:06:21 PM5/18/14
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Very excited about the project. Amazing the compatibility so far, I have several different laptops I will be trying it on. This is the first.
Installed last night went smooth, most all main functions work with no tweeking-
Booted on default kernal - GUI dom0 update seemed to fail, CLI worked fine.
Keyboard - No issues yet
Sound - Works, although soft.
WiFi - Works
Only immediate issue is as would be expected alot of display options, all work with various issues.
Intel integrated - Works great but lose external monitor.
NVIDIA Discreet - Works great and has external monitor. However copying text between doms seems broke
NVIDIA Optimus - Odd refresh issue. Internal display works great, external requires either a scroll, or clicking on internal interface. Artifacts of mouse pointer until refreshed.

Will update with more as I come across issues.

Qubes-HCL-LENOVO-24385JU-20140518-114221.txt