Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Brennan Novak

no leída,
19 nov 2015, 8:15:3619/11/15
a qubes-users
I currently run Qubes using both Fedora and Debian distros as
well as Whonix

- Webcam, i've never got it to work with WebRTC or Skype... not sure if drivers or another issue
- Audio / Microphone, also never got the microphone to work, also not sure if drivers or what
- Video playback works great
- Networking, works well - only once in awhile seems to have issues where I need to restart whole machine to restart sys-net drivers
- Sleep works well also, there was brief bugs with some Qubes version change but seems fine now
Qubes-HCL-LENOVO-20BWS03F00-20151119-114231.yml
signature.asc
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar