HCL report qubes 3.1

gris 'Snoz'

Oct 26, 2016, 4:55:36 PM10/26/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Dear Qubes Development Team,

I am a complete noob with qubes and I am still learning to use it properly.

Accordingly I have split my machine between qubes and a debian jessie 8.6. I first installed qubes into the top 500GB of the hard disk, then debian into the rest. I got the debian installer to write an MBR onto a memory card.

I then hacked qubes' efi environment so i can boot the debian through debian efistub.

I still use the debian as my "main" working environment, but intend to move gradually over to the qubes side as I learn to use it.

Kind regards and thanks a million for your work!

chris swart

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Qubes-HCL-ASUSTeK_COMPUTER_INC_-B53A-20161026-114610.cpio.gz
Qubes-HCL-ASUSTeK_COMPUTER_INC_-B53A-20161026-114610.yml