HCL - Intel NUC NUC6i3SYK

Magnus Hedemark

Nov 28, 2016, 7:46:49 PM11/28/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to report that my Intel NUC6i3SYK is working great so far with Qubes. Quite a nice desktop experience. I've not run into any hiccups yet. Listening to headphones on the 1/8" jack works fine, too.

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Qubes-HCL-_________________________________-_________________________________-20161128-194019.yml

fm20...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2017, 12:13:28 AM2/26/17
to qubes-users, magnus....@protonmail.ch
On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 2:46:49 PM UTC-10, Magnus Hedemark wrote:
> I just wanted to report that my Intel NUC6i3SYK is working great so far with Qubes. Quite a nice desktop experience. I've not run into any hiccups yet. Listening to headphones on the 1/8" jack works fine, too.
>

> Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

.......did you find that it lacked 2 USB controllers, as Qubes suggests one use ?

wannabe...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 11:51:36 AM8/21/17
On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 7:46:49 PM UTC-5, Magnus Hedemark wrote:
> I just wanted to report that my Intel NUC6i3SYK is working great so far with Qubes. Quite a nice desktop experience. I've not run into any hiccups yet. Listening to headphones on the 1/8" jack works fine, too.
>

> Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Did you have to do anything special to get the Intel I219V working?