Google Quick Search Box or Quick Search Box?

m3rih

Aug 5, 2010, 5:44:49 AM8/5/10
to QSB Mac General Discussion
Hey guys, thanks for this great app. I think this is the best of its
kind. I had been using quciksilver until I saw this great app.
However, I have a confusion. There is two app named Google Quick
Search Box and Quick Search Box different version numbers. What are
the differences between two?

P.s sorry for my bad english.

Dave MacLachlan

Aug 10, 2010, 11:23:27 AM8/10/10
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com

Hey there...

Google Quick Search Box was a product that Google had me working on.
They decided to fully opensource it. At that point it lost the
"Google" and just became Quick Search Box. Therefore the latest
version of "QSB" (without the G!) is the latest code.

Cheers,
Dave