Cue Colors

Craig K

Apr 6, 2017, 10:20:57 AM4/6/17
to QLab
I've just been playing around with setting cue colors with OSC and realized that there are more colors available via OSC then the inspector window. Does anyone have a list?

Craig K.

Sam Kusnetz

Apr 6, 2017, 10:33:06 AM4/6/17
to Craig K, ql...@googlegroups.com
Craig

There are two “secret” colors: yellow and grey.

Yellow is “secret” because we use yellow highlighting from time to time (like when you search in a cue list).

Grey is what happens if you enter anything other than the five color names or “none."

So, the exhaustive list of cue colors in OSC is:

/cue/x/colorName red
/cue/x/colorName orange
/cue/x/colorName green
/cue/x/colorName blue
/cue/x/colorName purple

/cue/x/colorName yellow (“secret”)
/cue/x/colorName anyOtherSingleWord (results in grey)

/cue/x/colorName none

Have fun storming the castle,
Sam

Sam Kusnetz | Figure 53

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow Figure 53 on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Figure53

Sam Kusnetz

Apr 6, 2017, 10:38:30 AM4/6/17
to Craig K, ql...@googlegroups.com
Wait!

I missed one more… indigo.

/cue/x/colorName indigo

That one is secret because… because sometimes secrets *are* fun.

Sam

Sam Kusnetz | Figure 53

Craig K

Apr 6, 2017, 11:17:56 AM4/6/17
to QLab, craig....@gmail.com
Thanks,

these are the ones I had found. A nice little easter egg hunt!

Craig K.