OS X and Linux devotees

Mark Tarver

Apr 4, 2012, 7:44:25 AM4/4/12
to Qilang
I've put up all the Windows versions of shen under SBCL/CLisp/JS and
Hakana has all the Clojure platforms covered. The blank spaces
remaining in the download page relates to Linux/OS X. The download
table is here

http://www.shenlanguage.org/Download/download.html

If anybody has working versions of Shen that they'd like to put up
I'd be happy to make a link. This can be temporary or permanent as
you like but I'd like to complete the download table.

Mark

jgrant27

Apr 4, 2012, 2:26:37 PM4/4/12
to qil...@googlegroups.com
Here's a permanent link -->
http://jng.imagine27.com/files/Shen_31_SBCL_x86_64_OS_X

I don't mind keeping this updated either.

-Justin

Mark Tarver

Apr 5, 2012, 4:49:25 AM4/5/12
to Qilang
Right; that's Shen under SBCL under OS X? Is that right?

Mark
> > Mark- Hide quoted text -

Mark Tarver

Apr 5, 2012, 5:55:17 AM4/5/12
to Qilang
I've put it up under OS X/SBCL - tell me if that's right.

Mark

jgrant27

Apr 5, 2012, 1:25:24 PM4/5/12
to qil...@googlegroups.com
That's right. Thanks Mark.

jgrant27

Apr 5, 2012, 5:42:42 PM4/5/12
to qil...@googlegroups.com
I've also uploaded a Linux binary. Here are the URLs with the MD5s :
Note : these are 64-bit binaries.

-Justin

Chris Perkins

Apr 27, 2012, 2:27:22 PM4/27/12
to qil...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 3:26:37 PM UTC-3, jgrant27 wrote:
Here's a permanent link -->
http://jng.imagine27.com/files/Shen_31_SBCL_x86_64_OS_X

What do I do with this once I've downloaded it? Seems unresponsive from the command line.

Chris Perkins

Apr 27, 2012, 2:32:06 PM4/27/12
to qil...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 3:26:37 PM UTC-3, jgrant27 wrote:
Here's a permanent link -->
http://jng.imagine27.com/files/Shen_31_SBCL_x86_64_OS_X

I don't mind keeping this updated either.

-Justin

What do I do with this binary file once I've downloaded it?

jgrant27

Apr 27, 2012, 2:53:46 PM4/27/12
to qil...@googlegroups.com

Chris Perkins